The Diary of Mrs. S

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Copy Cat

Now that I've gotten a little more comfortable with this, I thought I would do a list of "Things About Myself". I feel selfish for reading others and not sharing a piece of myself. Here goes:

1. I am insecure about myself, seems to be a common factor among us.
2. I don't know if I really want to be a Pharmacist.
3. I love, love, love to shop, even if it's just at the dollar store.
4. I love buying things for others, even more than for myself.
5. Dave spoils me. He probably wishes he never started.
6. I refuse to move far away from my mom.
7. I hate every aspect of the classes I am taking for pharmacy school.
8. I hate that I have spent so much money on my education, yet have seen no payoff.
9. I can't seem to grasp that I am almost past being in my mid-20's.
10. I worry about not being able to have children, even though I have never been told that.
11. I have to whole bed to myself at night.
12. It is difficult for me to sleep with someone else in the bed, literally sleep.
13. I can not stand being cold. I get irritable.
14. I think I am a genius compared to most people I deal with at work and school. All it takes is common sense, people.
15. I get jealous rather easily.
16. I always fear the worst in everything.
17. I am scared of losing my mom and dad. I can't even conceive the notion.
18. I worry that I will never BE anything.
19. I envy those who have a real career at my age.
20. I have to have the television on at night to fall asleep.
21. I wear flannel pants and a t-shirt to bed. (see #13)
22. I wish I felt sexy.
23. I can't really cook.
24. I am generally impatient.
25. I have been friends with Chrissy for 14 years.
26. I have watched "All My Children" for even longer.
27. I have 2 brothers, 1 sister, 2 half-brothers, 2 step-brothers, and 2 step-sisters.
28. I love having a big family, even though it gets expensive.
29. I appreciate Chrissy's mom as much as my own.
30. Dave's family, not so much. They're nice, just a little different.
31. I feel bad for having more than my brothers and sister.
32. I will probably never get the car payment back from my little brother.
33. I am proud of what Dave has accomplished in his career.
34. My nicknames include Jana Banana and Nanner.
35. I can't stand science fiction movies.
36. It drives me crazy that I can't keep my house spotless.
37. People can usually read me pretty easily. Not by choice, I just don't hide things very well.
38. I like corny video games.
39. I love potatoes.
40. I can count on one hand how many dresses are hanging in my closet.
41. I barely know how to use my digital camera, but I can write a research paper.
42. My stomach turns inside out when Dave goes for a ride on his motorcycle.
43. I wish I had danced with my dad at my wedding.
44. I, as well, have secrets no one knows.
45. I want a Volvo S60.
46. I lost my virginity at 15 to someone I still think about..
47. It was Kenny Chesney.......J/K.
48. I have laugh wrinkles on my face.
49. I love taking baths.
50. I thought trying to think up 50 things would be much more difficult.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home