The Diary of Mrs. S

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Home Sweet Home

I must admit, it felt good to be back in my old stomping grounds today. My morning class was in the Psychology Building at U of M. I really miss psychology! Something people may not know about me, is I LOVE DR. PHIL!!! He is my idol. I want to go out and buy one of his books. I want to "get excited about my life" as he would put it. I know, crazy talk. I don't need self-help, I just want that book "Self Matters" by Dr. Phil. It is not a sexual attraction. Please, he's bald and old. I am just intrigued by his brutal honesty and the ability to put it out there. Me on the other hand, have the inability to do that. That is why I wasn't a very good counselor. I could be manipulated by those kids so easy. At least I learned that. It would be hard to manipulate me now buddy! Dr. Phil doesn't always blame the man for things going wrong. I am far from a feminist! Like it or not!

Blueangel finally got her blog running. I will spare her the jokes though.

4 Comments:

  • What I don't understand is how Dr. Phil gives relationship advice, but he just recently divorced.. and I also heard something about his kids won't speak to him or something...

    You are going to do good at whatever you do...

    ohhh if you do get a counciling thing going... I need a new therapist...

    By Blogger What The Hell Is This?, At 6:35 AM  

  • I can't stand Dr. Phil simply b/c I think he gets paid millions of $'s for simply telling people the truth and having common sense. For instance:
    Mother: My child walks all over me! What do I do!?
    Dr. Phil: What do you do to discipline your child?
    Mother: Nothing, I'm scared of him/her.
    Dr. Phil: There's your problem dumb ass! Beat the shit out of him/her when they talk back to you and call you stupid! MAKE them respect you!!!

    See how easy that is!

    By Blogger Silly Hily, At 9:36 AM  

  • I love you! I could never forget my best friend. I hated Dr. Phil at first. He grew on me in the two months that I had to sit on the couch and veg. Oprah is still my favorite.

    By Blogger Blue Angel, At 8:34 PM  

  • Dr. Phil is okay, but I do think he is way overpaid and idolized by too many people. He gives good advice, but it's not revolutionary. Good luck with your classes and have fun! We love ya, girl!

    By Blogger It's Kimpossible!, At 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home