The Diary of Mrs. S

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Technical Difficulties

Okay, my computer has lost it's ever lovin' mind!!!!! As I have said before, I am no computer genius. I can't get AOL to pull up. It's saying something about reloading a disc. Hello.....don't have a disk. Then I tried to download AOL from Internet Explorer. No luck, won't do anything. I am able to get online because I have RoadRunner, but I use AOL mostly for navigating and email. What's the freaking deal!!! I really have taken a disliking to computers. They drive me nuts. Espcially at work. I'll be typing away, entering scripts and all of the sudden a box pops up saying "Due to inactivity at this workstation, this computer will shut down." WTF!! So, whatever I am in the middle of doing, I have to start over. I am about ready to throw this computer out the window, and we've only had it 1 1/2 years. It's an antique by computer standards I guess. ARGHHH!!!

I'm telling you, lost it's mind! I logged off Internet Explorer and tried again to open AOL. As soon as I clicked the icon, up it pops. Seems to be working just fine now.

1 Comments:

  • Don't feel bad. I couldn't get RR to come up earlier. AND my phone wasn't working b/c of my modem. It's RR, too. Soon we will be able to plug our brains into the computer and it will type what we are thinking.

    By Blogger Blue Angel, At 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home